The next generation biopharmaceuticals
Interim Report – January to June 2021
Affibody Medical AB (publ) (“Affibody” or “the Company”), a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod®, today issued its Second Quarter Report for 2021.
Financial Highlights April – June, 2021
- Revenue SEK 9.6 (109.6) m
- Operating result SEK -92.4 (9.5) m
- Net result SEK -93.5 (8.1) m
- Cash and cash equivalents SEK 61.4 (277.5) m
- Cash flow for the period SEK 20.1 (-18.9) m
Significant Events during the period April – June, 2021
- On May 3, 2021 Affibody Medical AB (publ) received a SEK 100.0 m loan from its major shareholder Duba AB, a subsidiary within the Investor group.
- On June 30, 2021 the loan was converted into a convertible debenture at the AGM. All other shareholders have been offered the opportunity to subscribe for convertible debentures on the same terms as Duba AB.
Significant Events after the reporting period
- First patient’s first dose in the axSpA Phase II study with ABY-035 conducted together with partner Inmagene.
- Convertible debentures for an amount of SEK 106.1 m were subscribed for.
Affibody is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with a broad product pipeline focused on developing innovative bi- and multi-specific next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod®.
The company operates a focused experimental medicine model and currently has two clinical stage programs. The first is izokibep that targets autoimmune diseases. The second program is a diagnostic imaging program that is directed primarily towards metastatic breast cancer.
Affibody AB is a holding of Patricia Industries.
Further information can be found at: www.affibody.com
Affibodys latest Press releases
Affibody in short
Affibody is a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod™.
Upcoming reports Financial calendar
- Interim Report January to March 2020 (May 15, 2020)
- Interim Report January to June 2020 (August 21, 2020)
- Interim Report January to September 2020 (November 13, 2020)
- Year End Report 2020 (February 2021)