The next generation biopharmaceuticals
Interim Report – January to September 2018
Affibody Medical AB (publ) (“Affibody” or “the Company”), a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod™, today issued its Interim Report for the third quarter 2018.
- Revenue for the 3rd Quarter 2018 amounted to SEK 25.6 (30.4) m, and to 85.1 (87.7) m for the full nine-month period
- Operating result for the quarter amounted to SEK -58.0 (-22.5) m, and to -103.8 (-39.9) m for the full nine-month period
- Net result for the quarter amounted to SEK -57.4 (-22.4) m, and to -103.4 (-39.7) m for the full nine-month period
- Cash flow for the quarter amounted to SEK -30.6 (22.1) m, and to -85.3 (-14.1) m for the full nine-month period
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period amounted to SEK 156.1 (112.9) m.
Significant Events during the Reporting Period
- In September 2018, it was announced that that a major Nordic study (“Affibody-3”) will begin using Affibody’s PET imaging agent ABY-025. The study is a multicenter investigator led clinical Phase II/III study with [68Ga] ABY-025. In total, 120 women with breast cancer from 7-8 hospitals in Sweden, Denmark and Finland will be included in the study.
Significant Events during the rest of the Year
- A Clinical Trial Application (CTA) for a multicenter investigator led clinical Phase II/III study with [68Ga] ABY-025 in Sweden, Denmark and Finland, was submitted in April, 2018 to the Medical Product Agency (MPA)
- A 100 patient multicenter Phase II study of ABY-035 in Germany, commenced in March 2018
- A Phase I proof-of-principle study of ABY-039 in the UK, commenced in March 2018
- The rights issue of shares resolved at the EGM on November 23 2017, completed in January 2018, was fully subscribed for with corresponding proceeds of SEK 199m
Full report: Affibody – Q3 2018
Affibodys latest Press releases
Affibody, ACELYRIN, and Inmagene Biopharmaceuticals Announce Data from Global Phase 2 Trial of Izokibep in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis Presented During 2022 European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology Congress
Affibody in short
Affibody is a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod™.
Upcoming reports Financial calendar
- Interim Report January to March 2020 (May 15, 2020)
- Interim Report January to June 2020 (August 21, 2020)
- Interim Report January to September 2020 (November 13, 2020)
- Year End Report 2020 (February 2021)