Interim Report – January to Sept 2012
November 1, 2012
- Revenue for the first nine months of 2012 was SEK 34.8 (20.7) million
- EBITDA for the period amounted to SEK 8.2 (-1.2) million
- Net result for the period amounted to SEK 1.7 (-8.7) million
- Cash flow from current operations was SEK 13.3 (-5.1) million
Key Corporate Highlights
- During the period Affibody and Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (“SOBi”) announced a broad collaboration focused on IL-1 biology.
- Earlier in the year, Affibody announced a collaboration with GE Healthcare focused on the development of a HER2-targeted PET imaging agent.
David Bejker CEO, said: “It is exciting to see that our strategy is paying off and that we continue to generate revenue and cash-flow growth. This will enable us to further invest in our proprietary drug programs as well as our platforms with the view to take our programs further in order to create more value.“
Affibody is a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod™.
Affibody is developing a portfolio of innovative drug projects and, in addition, offers the half-life extension technology, Albumod™, for outlicensing.
Affibody has ongoing commercial relationships with several companies including Algeta, Amylin, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, GE, and Thermo Fisher.
Affibody was founded in 1998 by researchers from the Royal Institute of Technology and the Karolinska Institute and is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Major shareholders in the Company include HealthCap and Investor Growth Capital.
Further information can be found at: www.affibody.com